Posté : 10 décembre 2019
Splunk Senior Consultant (H/F)
According to profile
Recognized for more than 12 years and specialized in IT and business freelances, Insitoo offers its clients access to new independent talents. Thanks to our expertise and a responsive and relevant service, we value the best skills and select the profiles that best meet the needs expressed by our customers.
In order to respond to our client needs, we are looking for a Splunk Senior Consultant (H/F).
The Splunk Senior Consultant (H/F) will be responsible for :
– Provide Splunk technical and infrastructure consulting services
– Complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner with effective progress reporting and issue escalation.
– Seek innovative ways to improve the process of delivering solutions
– Share suggestions and knowledge capital to help optimize engie’s implementation methodology
– Enable and coache internal Engie clients/BU’s to support their Splunk deployments.
Technical and functional skills required :
– Have solid understanding and work experience as a technical consultant and/or lead
– Minimum of 5 years current, hands-on Splunk technical infrastructure experience
– Experience with Splunk version 5.0 or greater required, upgrade and implementation experience is desired
– Experience with Splunk Searching and Reporting, Knowledge Objects, Administration, Add-On’s, Dashboards, Clustering and Forwarder Management
– Prior System Administrator experience
– Understanding of Internet and Web technology
– Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly
– Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies
– Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members as well as non-technical members of the organization
Optional preferred skills :
– Experience with Splunk Enterprise Security premium applications
– Information Security Domain experience and certifications
– Have Splunk Certifications: Certified Admin, Certified Architect, Enterprise Security Certified Admin (Any one or more are highly desired)
– Have Splunk Accreditations: Implementation Fundamentals, Core Implementation, Consultant, Advanced Core Implementation, ES Implementation, SIEM Replacement (Any one or more are highly desired)
– Knowledge of scripting and application development languages (e.g., java, python, .NET, bash)
– Experience with UNIX and Windows operating systems
– Experience with technical consulting, big data and/ or statistical and analytical modeling
– Ability to think strategically
– Demonstrated excellent written and verbal skills are essential.
You already have an experience as a Splunk Senior Consultant (H/F) ?
You have an expertise in the technical skills named ?
You think your profile could match with our client needs ?Don’t wait any longer to apply, our commercial engineers will be delighted to give you more details !
Référence : 08-SPLUNKSENIOR-BXL